Old books, bubbling concoctions, herbs and creaking floor boards! A pure essential oil blend of: Lemongrass, rosemary, blood cedar, bitter basil, lavender and the tiniest drop of vetiver.
The Haus coffee accord! Freshly brewed coffee and hints of chocolate, caramel, almond and a touch of real coffee bean co2 extract!
Pale skin musk, faded perfume, Egyptian amber, softly burning nag champa incense and a fine aged vanilla. Our best selling scent of all time.
Pure corruption: clove, nutmeg lurk amongst the sweetest offerings of coconut, on a bed of rich golden amber, laden with dustings of sandalwood and spilled wine.
Warm ginger, coconut cream, Hawaiian sandalwood and a drop of blood orange.
Rich and sultry amber, our own hand blended accord.
Honeysuckle Lemon Curd
Rich lemon curd with a touch of fresh honeysuckle.
This little fellow longs to be your bath time companion. Peculiar passion fruit mingling with sun cured apricots, perfectly pink grapefruit juice and innocent whispers of wet mimosa blooms.
Bulgarian lavender and a heaping spoonful of pure Muscovado sugar.
Litchi Milk Tea
Tart litchi fruit and black tea met with a splash of coconut milk.
Mango Sticky Rice
Sweet mango, coconut infused rice and toasted sesame.
Solar storms erupt: cracked coconut, dry sandalwood essence, heated with nutmeg and clove.
Clean sun dried linens, tuberose, ginger lily and white musk.
Pink Marshmallow Milk
Magical pink berries and frothy cold milk.
Sweet pistachio pudding added to a buttery cake mix.
A Place In Space
A silvery lavender, nag champa, dry amber incense and faded patchouli.
Absolutely fiendish creature! And quite frolicsome: Italian blood orange drizzled with blackened vanilla.
A trinity of soft milks, almond, oat and coconut, lashed with sweet agave nectar and the ethereal scent of clean white.
Twice is Nice
Sweetest offerings of opulence! Buttery sugar cookie, with shavings of creamy coconut and topped with toasted almond slivers.
Steam billows rolling off a vessel of fresh made Turkish coffee, marshmallow goo tainted by graham cracker crumbs, toasted hazelnuts and blanketed in black chocolate.
Directions for use:
1-4 drops, depending on length of hair. Works best on damp hair. For dry hair, focus on applying to ends. Works great as hand, nail and cuticle oil. Also works wonders on any dry spots on the body. Avoid mucus membranes and if irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- Fractionated coconut oil aka: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - A light, silky, non-greasy and highly stable oil.
- Camellia oil - A quick penetrating oil, high in essential fatty acids and naturally rich in vitamin e. Excellent for dry skin and hair.
- Virgin Argan oil (cold pressed) - The king of hair and skin oil! This extremely luxurious oil absorbs very quickly and leaves behind a nourished, silky and conditioned feel. Naturally occurring squalene is also present. This is an incredible emollient oil for dry, damaged hair and skin.
- Virgin coconut oil - Excellent emollient for skin and hair. Adds light sheen hair and has wonderful conditioning properties. We use an edible grade virgin coconut oil, smells lush and rich of fresh coconut. Used at a low enough concentration so that it does not impart too much scent to the final product.
- Daikon radish seed oil - Non-GMO, locally grown and pressed! This highly unique oil has a very similar feel to that of silicone, without being a silicone! It has a plush texture that leaves skin and hair silky soft. Despite it's slightly thick texture, it isn't at all heavy on the hair.
- Our blend also contains extract Calendula and a healthy dose of Vitamin E to prevent rapid oxidation of the oil.