Lemon cake made with the tang of fresh buttermilk and raspberry coulis - an otherwise innocent cake corrupted by cardamom and deceptive pink peppercorns.
Delicious blueberry tart! Ripe blueberries, lemon zest, and a sprig of thyme heaped on a buttery crust.
Heady honeysuckle incense swirling with nag champa and dragon's blood.
Lightly spiced cake baked with pineapple, banana and pecans. Topped with vanilla frosting, honeysuckle blossoms and a drizzle of red currant nectar.
In the night garden. Green Bolivian lemon, rubbed tomato leaf, black fig syrup and basil.
Lemon Marshmallow (Back by popular request!)
Sugared lemons and fluffy marshmallows.
Lemongrass Ice Cream
Rich coconut milk ice cream infused with lemongrass and vanilla. Garnished with a lime leaf.
Homemade marshmallow and rosewater.
Pistachio Cake (Back by popular request!)
Sweet pistachio pudding added to a buttery cake mix.
When something feels a bit lackluster, dull and boring, it obviously is lacking zazz. To fix this we recommend something definitely zazzy and not overly complicated: Tart cranberry, pink grapefruit, sparkling champagne all shook up with crushed ginger root.
Directions for use:
1-4 drops, depending on length of hair. Works best on damp hair. For dry hair, focus on applying to ends. Works great as hand, nail and cuticle oil. Also works wonders on any dry spots on the body. Avoid mucus membranes and if irritation occurs discontinue use immediately.
- Fractionated coconut oil aka: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - A light, silky, non-greasy and highly stable oil.
- Camellia oil - A quick penetrating oil, high in essential fatty acids and naturally rich in vitamin e. Excellent for dry skin and hair.
- Virgin Argan oil (cold pressed) - The king of hair and skin oil! This extremely luxurious oil absorbs very quickly and leaves behind a nourished, silky and conditioned feel. Naturally occurring squalene is also present. This is an incredible emollient oil for dry, damaged hair and skin.
- Virgin coconut oil - Excellent emollient for skin and hair. Adds light sheen hair and has wonderful conditioning properties. We use an edible grade virgin coconut oil, smells lush and rich of fresh coconut. Used at a low enough concentration so that it does not impart too much scent to the final product.
- Daikon radish seed oil - Non-GMO, locally grown and pressed! This highly unique oil has a very similar feel to that of silicone, without being a silicone! It has a plush texture that leaves skin and hair silky soft. Despite it's slightly thick texture, it isn't at all heavy on the hair.
- Our blend also contains extracts of Orchid, Horsetail Grass, Lavender, Neem, Calendula and a healthy dose of Vitamin E to prevent rapid oxidation of the oil.
Here are some suggestions and tips for to get the best use out of this oil.
We recommend varying dosage of oil to certain hair types, experiment to see what works best for you! Start off with 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand. Rub them together to get your hands evenly coated. Then, run your fingers through your hair, focusing on the length of the hair and the ends. If you feel that you need more, work in one drop at a time to find your perfect amount. If you have a very oily scalp, refrain from adding this oil to the roots of your hair, it will only add to oiliness. For best results use right after washing your hair and allowing it to air dry. We do not recommend using this oil right before applying a lot of heat to the hair. If you have very fine hair, oils may not work for you.
Don't limit this oil to your hair only! We have found it works amazingly as a hand and nail oil as well as conditioning dry spots like elbows.