Pretty pink and purple flowers gathered from the garden: lilac, peony, wisteria and sweet pea.
Bright California lemons and two varieties of sweet elderflower.
Wild Cascadian huckleberries, buttercream frosting, clove spiced cake and wisps of incense all grounded in a base of our Haus Amber.
The classic lime and mint cocktail served over cubes of juicy honeydew melon.
Tiers upon tiers of delicate French macarons in four flavors: pistachio, peach, raspberry and vanilla.
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Sweet strawberries and tart rhubarb baked into a buttery crust.
Fuzzy mimosa flowers and a fizzy orange and champagne cocktail.
Tonka Bean Tea Cakes
Fluffy little cakes flecked with lightly sweet tonka bean and coated in a delicate sugar glaze.
Directions for use:
1-4 drops, depending on length of hair. Works best on damp hair. For dry hair, focus on applying to ends. Works great as hand, nail and cuticle oil. Also works wonders on any dry spots on the body. Avoid mucus membranes and if irritation occurs discontinue use immediately.
- Fractionated coconut oil aka: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - A light, silky, non-greasy and highly stable oil.
- Camellia oil - A quick penetrating oil, high in essential fatty acids and naturally rich in vitamin e. Excellent for dry skin and hair.
- Virgin Argan oil (cold pressed) - The king of hair and skin oil! This extremely luxurious oil absorbs very quickly and leaves behind a nourished, silky and conditioned feel. Naturally occurring squalene is also present. This is an incredible emollient oil for dry, damaged hair and skin.
- Virgin coconut oil - Excellent emollient for skin and hair. Adds light sheen hair and has wonderful conditioning properties. We use an edible grade virgin coconut oil, smells lush and rich of fresh coconut. Used at a low enough concentration so that it does not impart too much scent to the final product.
- Daikon radish seed oil - Non-GMO, locally grown and pressed! This highly unique oil has a very similar feel to that of silicone, without being a silicone! It has a plush texture that leaves skin and hair silky soft. Despite it's slightly thick texture, it isn't at all heavy on the hair.
- Our blend also contains extracts of Orchid, Horsetail Grass, Lavender, Neem, Calendula and a healthy dose of Vitamin E to prevent rapid oxidation of the oil.
Here are some suggestions and tips for to get the best use out of this oil.
I recommend varying dosage of oil to certain hair types, experiment to see what works best for you! I would start off with 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand. Rub them together to get your hands evenly coated. Then, run your fingers through your hair, focusing on the length of the hair and the ends. If you feel that you need more, work in one drop at a time to find your perfect amount. If you have a very oily scalp, refrain from adding this oil to the roots of your hair, it will only add to oiliness. I find that I have the best results right after washing my hair and allowing it to air dry. I would not suggest using this oil right before applying a lot of heat to the hair. If you have very fine hair, oils may not work for you.
Don't limit this oil to your hair only! I have found it works amazingly as a hand and nail oil as well as conditioning dry spots like my elbows.