Dark, lingering clouds after a summer storm. Rain soaked grass, Egyptian musk, ozonic accord, bright flashes of lemon and a crack of sharp pepper.
Delicious blueberry tart! Ripe blueberries, lemon zest, and a sprig of thyme heaped on a buttery crust.
In the night garden. Green Bolivian lemon, rubbed tomato leaf, black fig syrup and basil.
Lemongrass Ice Cream
Rich coconut milk ice cream infused with lemongrass and vanilla. Garnished with a lime leaf.
A thick haze of tonka and black vanilla, three jasmines, tuberose and ylang ylang.
A sun scorched mahogany bough crusted with a crystalline sea spray! Faint plundered rare spices, lemongrass, coconuts, fine Mexican lime and Haitian bay rum.
A welcome respite: Muskmelon, coconut water infused with bergamot flower, kaffir lime, polished ho wood and sticky benzoin.
A haze of pure golden light. Warm amber, sun-dried corn stalks, mimosa flowers, fenugreek absolute, and shimmering aldehydes.
Directions for use:
1-4 drops, depending on length of hair. Works best on damp hair. For dry hair, focus on applying to ends. Works great as hand, nail and cuticle oil. Also works wonders on any dry spots on the body. Avoid mucus membranes and if irritation occurs discontinue use immediately.
- Fractionated coconut oil aka: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - A light, silky, non-greasy and highly stable oil.
- Camellia oil - A quick penetrating oil, high in essential fatty acids and naturally rich in vitamin e. Excellent for dry skin and hair.
- Virgin Argan oil (cold pressed) - The king of hair and skin oil! This extremely luxurious oil absorbs very quickly and leaves behind a nourished, silky and conditioned feel. Naturally occurring squalene is also present. This is an incredible emollient oil for dry, damaged hair and skin.
- Virgin coconut oil - Excellent emollient for skin and hair. Adds light sheen hair and has wonderful conditioning properties. We use an edible grade virgin coconut oil, smells lush and rich of fresh coconut. Used at a low enough concentration so that it does not impart too much scent to the final product.
- Daikon radish seed oil - Non-GMO, locally grown and pressed! This highly unique oil has a very similar feel to that of silicone, without being a silicone! It has a plush texture that leaves skin and hair silky soft. Despite it's slightly thick texture, it isn't at all heavy on the hair.
- Our blend also contains extracts of Orchid, Horsetail Grass, Lavender, Neem, Calendula and a healthy dose of Vitamin E to prevent rapid oxidation of the oil.
Here are some suggestions and tips for to get the best use out of this oil.
We recommend varying dosage of oil to certain hair types, experiment to see what works best for you! Start off with 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand. Rub them together to get your hands evenly coated. Then, run your fingers through your hair, focusing on the length of the hair and the ends. If you feel that you need more, work in one drop at a time to find your perfect amount. If you have a very oily scalp, refrain from adding this oil to the roots of your hair, it will only add to oiliness. For best results use right after washing your hair and allowing it to air dry. We do not recommend using this oil right before applying a lot of heat to the hair. If you have very fine hair, oils may not work for you.
Don't limit this oil to your hair only! We have found it works amazingly as a hand and nail oil as well as conditioning dry spots like elbows.