Valentines Release Collection January 22 2013, 9 Comments
Valentines goes live January 27th, Noon PST.
Here we are everyone... The Valentine's Day collection!
- We are hoping to have the new website live by the release, so things may look different while shopping!
- Tonic #2 took a backseat this year, it wasn't very popular. So I worked on a Tonic #3 instead.
- Like last year, Come Hither is in leave on products only due to it's costly ingredients.
- For those of you curious about our Bath Bombs, they will be an Etsy item only for the time being due to their production rigors. I actually strained my arm pretty bad while hand-pressing them! They will be showing up in the shop in a few days time.
- Annnd the first round of general catalog soap restocks will be along with this update! You can check our cure date page for more information.
Based off of traditional herbs and roots used in Hoodoo to draw and attract a lover, or entice the one you've already ensnared! Bourbon vanilla, tonka bean, a touch of rose oil, Queen Elizabeth root, three threads of saffron and a bit of honey to sweeten the whole deal. (Perfume oil, Pumpkin Butter)
Clean sun dried linens, tuberose, ginger lily and white musk. (Perfume oil, Bubbling Scrub, Emulsifying Scrub, Pumpkin Butter, Whipped Soap)
Perhaps the first stirrings of the spring to come. Warm sakura blossom green tea with the tiniest droplet of plum juice, red mandarin and crystallized jasmine essence. (Perfume oil, Bubbling Scrub, Emulsifying Scrub, Pumpkin Butter, Whipped Soap)
WHO NEEDS LOVE
A mahogany box filled with chocolaty orbs, coated in crystallized coffee - filled with a pomegranate and raspberry filling. Who needs love when you have something this decadent? (Perfume oil, Bubbling Scrub, Emulsifying Scrub, Pumpkin Butter, Whipped Soap)
Californian lemon, Mexican lime, parsley and dandelion greens. (Perfume oil, Pumpkin Butter, Whipped Soap)
A clean and green blend of: parsley, peppermint, howood, petitgrain, kaffir leaf, bergamot and dry gingergrass. (Perfume oil, Pumpkin Butter, Whipped Soap)
Toss these little scoops in hot bath water for a fizzy, slightly foamy and decadently moisturizing bath. Crumble under running bath water for best results!
Reminiscent of warm milk, aromatic rice and burnt sugar.
Blueberries awash with white vanilla sugar, cream and a sprig of white thyme.
A clean and green blend of: parsley, peppermint, howood, petitgrain, kaffir leaf, bergamot and dry gingergrass.
Bitter chocolate accord with supporting notes of cocoa c02 and a gentle touch of coffee co2.
A SIMPLE ROSE
Bulgarian rose absolute supported by Egyptian geranium in a base of amyris wood.