Fall is coming to the Haus! August 09 2012, 5 Comments
Fall release is set for August 19th! A couple of things before we move into the line up...
- We've got a brand spankin' new fall scent: Spider Silk. It's a light, ethereal blend. The one I've been aching to get right for years!
- Old Cider Haus and Ghost Puffs have been upgraded to our core line up this fall due to their popularity last year. So, you'll be able to find those scents in our full range of products, with the exception of our soap.
- We have a ton of new single notes we'll be adding to the Perfume, Made for You section. We'll be making that a permanent fixture to the website, with a seasonal rotation of single notes! Thank you for all of the fantastic autumnal suggestions over on the Facebook page :) Notes and descriptions TBA.
- Whipped soaps! We know you're all very excited to have them back, but we must wait for temperatures to drop nationwide before we go back into production. We're hoping that mid-September will be safe and we'll be doing a huge restock with lots of extra goodies.
- Candy Bowl perfumes and seasonal lip balms will be returning too!
Gentle hay pillows, pumpkin, ripe peaches dusted with clove and nutmeg, dried summer herbs, and lastly, a glowing crown of amber. (Soap, pumpkin butter, bubbling scrub, emulsifying scrub, perfume)
Freshly turned earth, wet leaves, and a cool spectre ridden wind! (Soap, pumpkin butter, bubbling scrub, emulsifying scrub, perfume)
Old Cider Haus
Old oak, sweet drying hay fields, crushed apple pulp and vanilla bean husks. (Whipped soap, umpkin butter, bubbling scrub, emulsifying scrub, perfume)
Buttery popcorn and marshmallow goo orbs, presented on a wooden stick. (Whipped soap, pumpkin butter, bubbling scrub, emulsifying scrub, perfume)
Procured from a dream: delicate water mint, wispy grey musk, crystalline webs of amber, oakmoss, torchwood, copaiba resin, and a touch of withered violet leaf. (Whipped soap, pumpkin butter, bubbling scrub, emulsifying scrub, perfume)
Cream, glowing pumpkin, rich vanilla bean and the tiniest touch of nutmeg butter. (Whipped soap, pumpkin butter, perfume)
A merry drink of harvest and glowing with warmth: Peach juice simmering with sweet spices, pumpkin, silken hazelnut cream and made completely curious with a drop of orange blossom water. (Whipped soap, pumpkin butter, perfume)
You've been bewitched! Brackish amber, aged vanilla bean and three dark fruits, veiled in darkness and otherworldly secrecy. (Perfume only)
Fresh strawberry flecked porridge with maple syrup and adulterated with a splash of white cognac. (Perfume only)
Black fig, golden honey, saffron threads and Indian agar musk. (Perfume only)
White Rose & Red Current
Coconut Bon Bon
Thank you everyone, we look forward to enjoying Fall release with you all!